Is it one of your life-long dreams to attend a DisruptHR event, but you haven’t had the chance to do so yet?
Well, dreams do come true!
Thanks to the hard work of DisruptHR Madison organizers – Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek (VP & Co-Owner of The Apu Group), and Laura Gmeinder – Workplace Strategist at Laura Gmeinder Coaching & Consulting, LLC – #DisruptHRMSN is sure to be an educational and entertaining evening.
Watch DisruptHR Madison via live-stream:
The DisruptHR Madison community has chosen to support the care of animals at the Henry Villas Zoo with any proceeds from their event, and have also made the opportunity available to anyone who would like to donate in honor of #DisruptHRMSN via this link.
What a great way to give back!
– Rebecca Ryan – Owner, NEXT Generation Consulting, Inc.
– Sarah Brennan – CEO, Accelir
– Laura Gmeinder – Owner, Laura Gmeinder Coaching and Consulting LLC
– Bruce Holoubek – Co-Founder and CEO, The Apu Group
– Heather Wentler – Executive Director and Co-founder, Doyenne Group
– John Mattek – Executive Director and Founder, Shining Star Christian Schools
– Paul James Mattek – Owner / Lead Designer, Design Fugitives
– Peter Vedro – Founder, PJV Leadership Group
– Tina Hallis – Founder/Owner, The Positive Edge
– Jillana Peterson – Corporate Social Responsibility, Zendesk
Emcee for the evening: Nolan Brown – National Key Account Manager, Spectrum Brands
You can find full speaker bios, titles of their talks, and contact details right here.