We want to make sure more people are able to hear and see the great ideas that are being shared at DisruptHR events around the world, so each week, we’ll post the 5 most popular videos from the week before.
Top DisruptHR Videos – Week 48/2017
1. Peter Phelan / @culturedoctorny – Founder & CEO of ValuesCulture
Cultural Debt/DisruptHR New York City 9.0
Cultural Debt | Peter Phelan | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
2. Rachael O’Meara / @romeara1 – Author of “The Pause Paradox”
The Pause Paradox /DisruptHR Milwaukee 1.0
The Pause Paradox | Rachael O’Meara | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
3. Zach Blumenfeld / @ZachBlum -Co-Founder & COO of Thirdspace
Make What You Do Matter/DisruptHR Milwaukee 1.0
Make What You Do Matter | Zach Blumenfeld | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
4. Taryn Stejskal, Ph.D. / @TarynStejskal -Head of Leadership Development, Executive Programs & Coaching at Cigna
Authentic Living & Leadership/DisruptHR New York City 7.0
Authentic Living & Leadership | Taryn Stejskal, Ph.D. | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
5. Kate Bischoff/ @k8bischHRLaw – Owner of tHRive Law & Consulting LLC
Compliance Is Sexy /DisruptHR Minneapolis-St. Paul 1.0
Compliance Is Sexy | Kate Bischoff | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
Like one (or all) of these videos? Share them with your network, and reach out to the speakers to let them know that you appreciated their message!