Top 5 Most Viewed DisruptHR Videos: June 25 – July 1, 2017
We want to make sure more people are able to hear and see the great ideas that are being shared at DisruptHR events around the world, so each week, we’ll post the 5 most popular videos from the week before.
Top DisruptHR Videos – Week 26/2017
1. Michael Kannisto / @MichaelKannisto – Managing Partner at Kannisto & Kamahele, LLC
“Take Your Job (Description) & Shove It” / DisruptHR New York City 8.0
Take Your Job (Description) & Shove It | Michael Kannisto | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
2. Candace Nicolls / @cjsn – Senior Director, Snagger Services at Snagajob
“What Is Snagger Services Anyway?” / DisruptHR Charleston 2.0
What Is Snagger Services Anyway? | Candace Nicolls | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
3. Jocelyn Vande Velde / @jvandevelde – City Bike Brand Manager at Trek Bicycle
“Wanted: Heart & Hustle” / DisruptHR Madison 2.0
Wanted: Heart & Hustle | Jocelyn Vande Velde | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
4. Michelle Parry-Slater / @MiPS1608 – Learning & Development Director at Kairos Modern Learning
“Changing Your Shape” / DisruptHR London 3.0
Changing Your Shape | Michelle Parry-Slater | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
5. Laneice McGee / @laneicemcgee – Founder of Future Entrepreneurs Moving Ahead
“Pay Your Passion Forward” / DisruptHR Madison 2.0
Pay Your Passion Forward | Laneice McGee | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
Like one (or all) of these videos? Share them with your network, and reach out to the speakers to let them know that you appreciated their message!