Top 5 Most Viewed DisruptHR Videos: January 29 – February 4, 2017
We want to make sure more people are able to hear and see the great ideas that are being shared at DisruptHR events around the world, so each week, we’ll post the 5 most popular videos from the week before.
Top DisruptHR Videos – Week 5/2017
1. Kelly Poulson / @kpoulson28 – VP, Coaching & Development at Allen & Gerritsen
“Let’s Make People Uncomfortable” / DisruptHR Philadelphia 2.0
Let’s Make People Uncomfortable | Kelly Poulson | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
2. Dora Lutz / @doralutz – Founder and President of GivingSpring
“Welcome To The Rabbit Hole – How Changing The World Can Change Your Life, Your Employees & Your Business” / DisruptHR Indianapolis 1.0
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole – How Changing the World Can Change Your Life, Your Employees & Your Business | Dora Lutz | Disrupt from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
3. Nora Burns / @NoraBurns – Founder & Chief Information Sharer at Undercover HR, LLC
“Maria Broke The Time Clock… And Other Tales of Shame” / DisruptHR Oklahoma City 1.0
Maria Broke The Time Clock… And Other Tales of Shame | Nora Burns | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
4. Kristen Bakalar / @BWLeadership – Senior Consultant, Leadership Development at BlessingWhite
“To Inclusion… And Beyond!” / DisruptHR Philadelphia 1.0
To Inclusion… And Beyond! | Kristen Bakalar | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
5. Kristen Harcourt / @kristenharcourt – Senior Consultant at The McQuaig Institute
“Why The CEO Should Report To The CHRO” / DisruptHR Toronto 2.0
Why The CEO Should Report To The CHRO | Kristen Harcourt | DisruptHR Talks from DisruptHR on Vimeo.
Like one (or all) of these videos? Share them with your network, and reach out to the speakers to let them know that you appreciated their message!