We want to make sure more people are able to hear and see the great ideas that are being shared at DisruptHR events around the world, so each week, we’ll post the 5 most popular videos from the week before.
Top DisruptHR Videos – Week 17/2023
- 1. Mark Nation – Founder and President at Nation Leadership
“Leadership Is a Four-Letter Word” / DisruptHR Chattanooga 1.0
- 2. Suzanne Lucas / @RealEvilHRLady – Writer & Speaker at Evil HR Lady
“Sorry, HR. You Don’t Get Any Friends At Work.” / DisruptHR Zurich 3.0
- 3. Nazeli Karakhanyan – Head of HR at HackTech LLC
“Employee Wellbeing Starts With HR Self-Care” / DisruptHR Yerevan 4.0
- 4. Fabio Blasi – Leiter Sourcing & Employer Branding, Kantonsspital Aarau AG
“Arbeitszeugnisse sind ein Relikt aus der Vergangenheit” / DisruptHR Zurich 6.0
- 5. Amanda Ono / @amandaono – VP People & Culture at Resolver
“Surviving The Kool-Aid Hangover: Your Team Needs Conflict & How HR Can Make It Happen” / DisruptHR Toronto 5.0
Like one (or all) of these videos? Share them with your network, and reach out to the speakers to let them know that you appreciated their message!