DisruptHR San Diego 2.0 Speakers Announced!
DisruptHR San Diego (California, USA) will be held on February 22, 2017 at Underground Elephant, and we’re excited to announce an awesome lineup of speakers for their third DisruptHR event!
DisruptHR San Diego 2.0 Speakers
– Tim Silvera / @timsilvera – Vice President and Practice Leader of Ultimate Rewards at HUB International – “Merit Pay Is Dead. Now What?”
– Don Phin / @donphin12 – President of HR Sherpas – “Change Mastery That Works!”
– Susie Japs / @susiejaps – Managing Director & Talent Strategist at Wejungo – “Millennial Myths Busted”
– Hass Sadeghi – Founder of Lawyoracle – “Conscious Employment Contracts”
– Tiffany David / @rtiffanydavid – Chief People Person at Total People Management – “Is AI After Your Job?”
– Karyn Buxman / @karynbuxman – Neurohumorist at LevityWorks.com – “Humor + Leadership = Resilience”
– Neal Bloom / @nealbloom – Southern California Lead at Hired, Inc. – “I’ll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours: Transparency In The Talent War”
– Kai Dickens – CEO and Founder of PLAYOLOGY– “PowerPlay: Not Just For Kids”
– Tania Fiero / @tafiero – Vice President of Human Resources at Innovative Employee Solutions – “The Heroe’s Path To HR Strategy”
– Dr. Sherry Nooravi / @sherry_nooravi – Principal at Strategy Meets Performance – “Employee Experience Meet Culture Killers”
DisruptHR San Diego will also welcome back the uber-popular Sean Ring – DisruptHRSD 1.0 Speaker and Business Development Manager at Innovative Employee Solutions, as Master of Ceremonies!
Congratulations to DisruptHR San Diego organizers Tiffany David / @RTiffanyDavid (Chief People Persona at Total People Management), Sandra Fichter (President of Fichter Silva Consulting), and Marc Wendorf / @marcwendorf (Chief Talent Strategist at The Marc Wendorf Co.) on selecting such a great group of speakers for their second event!
Thanks to DisruptHR San Diego 2.0 Sponsors