DisruptHR Louisville 1.0 Speakers Announced!
DisruptHR Louisville (Kentucky, USA) will be held on January 18, 2017 at Tavern on Fourth, and we’re excited to announce an awesome lineup of speakers for their first DisruptHR event!
DisruptHR Louisville 1.0 Speakers
– Cara Silletto / @CrescendoCara – Founder & President of Crescendo Strategies – “WTH? How To Deal With The Revolving Door Of Employee Turnover”
– Jared LaFitte / @JaredLafitte – Founder & Coach at LaFitte Coaching – “Don’t Staple The Oranges: Building Culture From Roots To Fruit”
– Angela Bailey / @angelabaileyhr – Director of Outsourcing Solutions at HR Affiliates – “Get Your Head Out Of Your A$$”
– David Galownia / @DavidGalownia – Owner of IGNEW – “Authenticity In Innovation”
– Rider Rodriguez / @riderjr – Director of Sector Strategies at Kentuckiana Works – “The Obvious Answer Isn’t Always The Only Answer: Great Candidates Can Come From Most Anywhere!”
– Dr. Bill Brantley / @wabranty – Training Administrator at United States Patent and Trade Office – “HR And IT As Partners”
– Danny Hutcherson – Chief Operations Officer at Sortino Advisory Group – “Why Your Plan Is 401(Krap)”
– Jim McKiernan / @mckiernanj – Manager, Special Projects at Insider Louisville – “HR As Marketers”
– Stephanie Von Trapp / @SteffieVonT – General Manager of Louisville Athletic Club/Movement Potential Physical Therapy – “Hosting Effective Presentations And Meetings”
– Trey Mayer / @TreyPoint – Portals and Collaboration Practice Lead at HMB – “Transforming Your Organization’s Culture For The Modern Workplace”
– Scott Kiefer / @TrstdAdvisor – Principal / Executive Vice President at The Oliver Group – “One Size Does Not Fit All – Why Some People Should Not Attempt People Leadership”
– Courtney Jones – Founder of MomSource Network – “The Evolution Of The American Work Schedule”
– Stacy Griggs / @stacygriggs – President & CEO of El Toro – “Does The World Still Need HR?”
Congratulations to DisruptHR Louisville organizers Ashley Wilczek (VP, People & Culture at Justice AV Solutions), Jordan Engler (People & Culture Manager at Justice AV Solutions), and Tobi Hammond / @tobidanise (Senior Event Sales Manager at 4th Street Live!), and Kristen Kaelin (HR Business Partner at U of L Physicians) on selecting such a great group of speakers for their third sold-out event!
Thanks To DisruptHR Louisville 1.0 Sponsors