DisruptHR Calgary 2.0 Speakers Announced!
DisruptHR Calgary (Alberta, Canada) will be held on November 16, 2016 at Wild Rose Brewery, and we’re excited to announce an awesome lineup of speakers for their second DisruptHR event!
DisruptHR Calgary 2.0 Speakers
– Corey Allard / @2changeyourgame – Founder of Change Your Game – “Even Made Men/Women Get Whacked Sometimes”
– Tariq Elnaga – Manager of Talent Development & Diversity at Spectra Energy – “Why Have We Lost The Ability To Just DO? “
– Will van Middendorp / @1010recruit – Founding Partner of 1010 RECRUITMENT & IncruitX – “Recruitment Is Dead. Long Live Recruitment!”
– Joy Monsma / @TeneoConsulting – Founder of Teneo Consulting, Inc. – “Humans: Non-Renewable Resources”
– Tim Sackett / @TimSackett – President of HRU Technical Resources – “Reindeer Games”
– Anette Ceraficki / @acisme10 – Director of Talent & People Development at Benevity – “Let’s Get Real About Performance Management”
– Jana Taylor / @janakaitaylor – Principal at TechSprout, Inc. – “Sustainable Disruption: Building A Culture Of Innovation”
– Kristan Nielson /@kristannielson – Principal at PeopleLead – “Mental Models At Work”
Congratulations to DisruptHR Calgary organizers Rob Caswell /@robcaz (Senior Advisor, Human Resources Business Partnerships (Essential Services) at Alberta Health Services), and Matthew Murphy / @jmmurph11 (Sr. Advisor Employee & Labour Relations at Alberta Health Services), on selecting such a great group of speakers for their second sold-out event!
Thanks To DisruptHR Calgary 2.0 Sponsors